Welcome to the Mid Autumn Festival Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Greetings, Text SMS & Status 2020! This year October 1st day is celebrated as the “Mid-Autumn Festival” in China, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Korea, and the Philippines. This Festival is a Chinese and Vietnamese harvest festival celebrated notedly by the Chinese and Vietnamese people. This festival is held of the lunar calendar with full moon at night on the 15th day of the 8th-month corresponding to late September to early October of the gregorian calendar. The bout was a time to enjoy this with successful reaping of rice and wheat with food offerings to made in honor of the moon.
For enjoying this festival, governmental offices, banks, and schools are closed. Mid-Autumn Festival is also known as the moon festival and this festival is a harvest festival that is celebrated in the middle of the autumn season. Facebook, Messenger, Viber, Instagram, WeChat, Tumblr, QZone, Baidu, Sina Weibo, Snapchat, Whatsapp, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Telegram, Reddit, Twitter and also more social media where the people searching by #MidAutumnFestival2020 hashtag. If you are searching, read this article attentively and see the wishes, quotes, messages, greetings, etc from here and share it.
Jump To A Section
Happy Mid Autumn Festival Alternative names, History, Facts, Story, Food:
Making and sharing mooncakes is the pleasure of this festival. The peoples wait for this day and wish someone by sending greeting, messages, SMS, Picture, Quote, etc. That’s why the people search on the internet this day’s festival photo, images, wallpaper, etc. If you are one of them, you can see it here. Because we collected that’s all.
Mid-Autumn Festival History, Facts, Story:
There are some countries where this festival observes on the 15th day of the 8th month of the lunar calendar. This festival observances by the Philippines, China, Singapore, Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam. In this festival, they search in the many search engine to know about this Festival. Then find the Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Text SMS, Status, Quote, etc on the Internet. So, here we collected this kind of thing.
Best Mid Autumn Festival Greetings & Status 2020:
Which is the best wishing and greeting message of the Mid Autumn Festival?
Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! This is the best greeting message and status. By using this sentence, you can wish everyone. Though it looks like a simple sentence this is the best wishes for this festival. By sending this greeting message, you can post or send everyone to celebrate this festival properly. In this topic, we collect many Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Greetings, Text SMS, Status, etc for sending someone. By sharing this like, you can share this greeting SMS, message to another person. So, share this Mid Autumn Festival 2020 greeting message with everyone and stay connected with us.
This festival is also known by the also more other names. And those alternative names are listed below.
- Moon Festival or Harvest Moon Festival
- Jūng-chāu Jit
- Tết Trung Thu
- Zhōngqiū Jié
- Lantern Festival
- Reunion Festival
- Children’s Festival
Happy Mid-Autumn Wishes, Greetings, Messages, Quote 2020 in English:
- I wish you all with a happy Mid-Autumn Festival.
- The moon is shining, the stars are shining, the Mid-Autumn Festival is full of happiness!
- Wishing you a happy Mid-Autumn Festival, the full moon is full of people!
- The moon is the autumn and the night, and it is another year of reunion. I wish you a happy holiday and good health.
- May your life be like the fifteenth moon, full of roundness.
- Happy Mid-Autumn Festival, all the best, I want to make things happen!
- I wish your career and life to be as bright and full as the Mid-Autumn Festival.
- On the night of the rising moon, I wish you a happy Mid-Autumn Festival.
- May you and your family be healthy and happy, and have a beautiful Mid-Autumn Festival.
- The moon is bright, the moon cake is sweet, and the Mid-Autumn Festival is safe and happy!
- This Festival gives you six warm wishes, life is very happy, work is very satisfactory, love is very comfortable, the family is very happy, friends are very caring, of course, and my concern.
- The golden autumn years, the harvest season, I wish you a happy Mid-Autumn Festival, life is better every day.
- The Mid-Autumn Festival is here, praying for the blessings of the moon, sincere friendship, and long-lasting friendship, I sincerely hope that you will spend the good fortune, and the auspiciousness of the future.
- Mid-Autumn Festival, I make the sweet and delicious stuffing, health and happiness into the skin, and then wrapped in thoughts and blessings, and then give this heart-shaped moon cake to you, may you love a sweet life, healthy life happy!
- May the bright moon illuminate your every journey, and sweet happiness will accompany you every journey.
That’s all the Beautiful Chinese Sayings.
To enjoy this day this successful reaping of rice and wheat with food and offerings made in honor of the moon. Do you know what they eat to enjoy this festival? In this day celebration, outdoor reunions among friends and relatives eat mooncakes and watch the moon. Peoples enjoy this day by watching and eating special food. In this topic, here we also listed the next day to observe this day. in another year. You can see those lists from here.
Dates of Schedule:
In 2020, it fell on October 1, Thursday. It will occur on these days in coming years:
Enjoy this Festival and wait for this day next year which we showed the schedule in the table.