Funny Quotes is that kinds of quotes which make you laugh out loud. In this topic, here we collected some Funny Quote for you. So, read this article properly and enjoy it very much. It is a very essential thing for us to make our friends laugh. Laughing is the best thing to start your day good. Good times can be gifted by entertaining people with funny words. So, it is a very important thing for everyone. If you want to get this kind of thing, read this article attentively to know and get this kind of laughing enunciation. So, these kinds of thing are important in our like to make our mind fresh. “Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine.” — Lord Byron.
The amusing enunciation is a good thing to make anyone laugh out loud. In this time, here we published some funny quote which is very good. So, you can read the quote to make yourself laugh. Because we collected some funny enunciation which will make you laugh. Smiles have a good mind, and if a mind is good, any task can be done very easily. Just as laughter plays a vital role in keeping the mind good, just as it is important to keep the mind healthy, it is very important. So if you look here, you can see that laughter is at the root of all good things.
- “Better to be stupid than to shut up and remove all doubt.”
- “I’m not lazy I’m on energy-saving mode.”
- Life is short, smile while you still have teeth.
- The most and very important thing is to enjoy your life to be happy. It’s all that matters.
- Winston, if you are my husband, I’d put poison in your coffee. If you were my wife, I’d drink it.
- We were six brothers. So I had been learned to dance by standing in front of the bathroom door.
- I always go to the office late. But I tried to cover by getting out hurry of the office.
Best Funny Quote:
Mr. Shafiq decided to marry his son. Go to the boy and say, Listen, I have decided to marry you. The bride is ready too. Then his son replied to him But father, I want to marry my own choice!
Mr. Shafiq: The Bride is the daughter of Bill Gates.
Son: Then I agree!
Then Mr. Shafiq went to Bill Gates. Said, I want to marry my son to your daughter.
Bill Gates: But what about your son?
Mr. Shafiq: He is the Vice President of the World Bank.
Bill Gates: Oh! Then I agree.
After all, Rafique went to the President of the World Bank. He said, can you appoint my son as vice president here?
The President: But does your son have that ability? Other than that, I have a Vice President. On the other hand, I can’t take your son away in the place my present Vice President pence.
Mr. Shafiq: But if he is the daughter-in-law of Bill Gates?
The President: Then I agree!